• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no, help with my girls

Michelle666

Mama Doe
Lou had a dislocated toe, shes been bandaged up and we are having to keep her in. Ive bought Thelma in also, but it seems to be bothering her. Thelmas stomped her foot twice and im worried their not happy with each other.

What do I do? Im worried they've lost their bond

Everythings ok, Thelmas cleaned Lous ears, and Lou cleaned Thelmas face...think their ok now, just Lou wont leave her bandage alone

Awwh glad theyre ok :love: Bless them.

Could you not try putting a small sock over it... a baby sock if you have a baby? :lol: Its probably annoying the hell out of her, she'll have it off by the morning :roll: Bunnies ay? Do you have more to put on for her??

Ive put the sock on, i used a trainer sock... it may work...i do hope. I dont have any bandaging. Vet wanted me back 7-10 days to change, although he wants to charge me £45.00 for it!!!!

Lets pray the sock works, thankfully the bandage has a rough surface so it may hold onto it

Back