• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I thought my plants would be safe.....

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
..... in a 2ft high pot, especially as neither Alfie or Bubbles are brilliant jumpers. I didn't reckon on a strategically placed watering can though. :lol::lol:

The watering can has been moved already, the conifer isn't staying in the small pot & I'll also have to move the 2 pots apart if he realises he can still jump into the small one without the watering can. :lol:

ha! norty bun:lol:

I have to keep moving my daughters tramploline as the buns have found they can jump onto it to reach the plants I put up in troughs 4ft high away from them - determined little *******:lol::lol:

I have to keep moving my daughters tramploline as the buns have found they can jump onto it to reach the plants I put up in troughs 4ft high away from them - determined little *******

:lol::lol: Ha ha, i now have an image in my mind of bunnies working up a good bounce on the trampoline in order to reach your plants. Now that I would have to see :lol::lol:

Im very sorry but......

Im coming to steal him tomorrow morning!

hahaha! Omg hes adorable! :love:

I won't answer the door. :lol::lol::lol: He'd probably happily pack his bag and sit waiting for you to come & get him - he was most put out because I lifted him straight out of the pot before he could munch anything in it. :lol::lol:

Thats brilliant !!! I wish I had a pic of Bungle - he was perched on top of an old 6 ft high apex roof hutch in my garden the other day - with his feet on the fence eating next doors Budlea (SP) :shock::shock:

I won't answer the door. :lol::lol::lol: He'd probably happily pack his bag and sit waiting for you to come & get him - he was most put out because I lifted him straight out of the pot before he could munch anything in it. :lol::lol:

awww! hes so tiny, he looks really small! Is he a mini lop?nHow much does he weigh?
i love him. hes now one of my favorite RU buns :) but then bubbles... aaah a mini peanut :love:

Back