• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't know what to do seperate? Really need advice

kerry-123

Mama Doe
Okay three boys 10 weeks, are now seperated from the girls. I was going to bond them with Joey but I don't know if I can because they aren't neutered yet? Also Fizz may possibly be a girl :? The vet said she was sure he was a boy but to bring him back to have a second look. Don't girls have a sort of slit on the genitals? And boys have none just a ..tube like thing? (Best way I can describe it sorry) I'm just at a loss at what to do. I've two playpens, and a large cage will I seperate them all, then in a few weeks time start to have them neutered and then bond?? Also I don't even know where to put the playpens! Maybe in the shed with Joey for the time being? And the cage will fit on top of the guinea pigs hutch in the shed. Does that sound like an okay idea? The shed is really big.
EDIT: Forgot to add that it seemd like Oliver was being quite dominant to fizz and buddy, and Fizz seemed like he was being bullied so I took him out (or her) How do young male bunnies act around females? He seemed to be circling him/her and he/she was trying to get away is the best way I can describe it.

Last edited:
Back