• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Chippie :) - hes got a name whoooop :)

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
the moment i have been waiting 3 weeks for...... and ste saw it :roll: but he did get a few pics for me :love::love::love:

this is the result of Bud and Stella's erm love for each other, even tho she now tries to kill him on sight :roll: :lol::lol:

12062009182.jpg

chippie.jpg

a tiny cute Stella.. im so in love :love::love::love:

Last edited:
hes still not allowed in the cage, she tries to kill him thro the bars :shock::lol::lol: the labour must of hurt :lol::lol:

All my Chippies are going to their new home on Sunday:cry: But at least they are all going as a family and to a brilliant home:D:D
It is a member off here.

All my Chippies are going to their new home on Sunday:cry: But at least they are all going as a family and to a brilliant home:D:D
It is a member off here.

thats fantastic news :D:D:D:D hope you dont miss them too much, i cant imagine my world without chippies now :love::love:

Awwww, are you keeping the baby?

hopefully its going to my sis in law and she said she wanted a brown one too :D:D.... if that falls through, much to stes moms displeasure and threat of sending a bird from her avairy to me :lol:... Stes bro wants a house chippie :D:D

if theres more than two (which i really really doubt) theres a forum for chippies ive found where hopefully ill find the perfect homes..

im not allowed to keep one :cry::cry: ste wont let me get buds bits cut off and to be honest im really glad he says no cus im terrified of GA's and i can blame him :oops: so if i kept one it'd lead to incest which i cant have :cry::cry:

i really wanted to keep a hand tamed baby too theres enough room in the cage for three :cry::cry::cry:

Can't you keep a baby boy and have his bits chopped off? Or does that not work with keeping them together :)

no bits getting chopped of on my chippies... i was slightly put off the idea when stella had to go to the vets after she got *coughs* shut in the door and the receptionist said... "whats that" :shock::shock::shock:

im guessing not many chippies kept as pets out there :lol::lol:

from what ive read, boys outnumbering a female is a big no-no :( and if i kept a girl id get incest or stella would probably kill her once shes adult :shock:

Stella is not a friendly chipmunk :roll: not even sure ill be able to reintroduce Bud into the cage again yet :?

damn ste but hes right, i cannot practically keep anymore chippies without risking losing the house due to too many pets :evil:

So Cute:love:

Can you not get an outside aviary:):)

nope none of my animals live outside or ever will.. i dont like the idea of getting pets and then banishing them outside :D

ste would love a huge aviary tho... not a chance :lol::lol::lol:

Aww thats really cute. :love: :love: Are your going to have to keep the parents apart now if there both intact? Im not clued up on chippies :oops:.

i saw the baby awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:love::love::love::love::love:

Awwwwwww.........Your so lucky *moody face* I want some chippies..........I WANT SOME CHIPPIES :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Such a cute ickle baby:love: They are lovely animals :love:

Back