• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Summer Offers at Medivet

Dustyrabbit

Warren Veteran
Just wanted to let you know that it seems Medivet have some summer offers on Neutering and Vaccinations, not just for rabbits but for dogs and cats too.
We are near the Watford branch and noticed an ad in the local paper, I think they have other branches around the country so just wanted to let you guys know.

The offer has been going on in some branches since before Christmas !!

But be warned, not all branches are participating. Only those with strong competition from other Vets in the locality............
I have had contact with several and tbh I would not let them stitch a button on my shirt let alone neuter my Bunny !!

Out of interest, what are their promotional prices?

Like many of these things, I think whether it's a good deal and whether to go with it very much depends on the individual vet rather than the chain though - I wouldn't go to one just because it was cheaper, but if I lived near Watford I'd be very happy to let Guy Carter neuter my bunnies - I've had bunnies spayed by him in the past many years ago before lots of vets were doing it and never had a problem :)

Jane - I didn't know that, I only just saw an ad in our paper last week. I live near the Watford branch and assume you would trust Guy Carter to give a VHD vaccination?:lol:

Santa - They are charging £11.99 for a Myxi or Vhd vaccination, (mine need their VHD) they use the Lapinject one, my usual vets only offer Cylap and charge £24.99 and same for Myxi.

I have to agree that it is the vet that makes the surgery not the chain!

My 'new' vets are a medivets chain and they done several jabs on my bunnies, 2 spays and 1 netuer and I dont have a problem with my branch of them.

Back