• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie here :)

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Hi All :wave:

I'm new here so thought id introduce myself.

My names Sarah and i'm 24. Me and my bf got a 10week old black Netherland Dwarf on saturday and I love him to bits already :) (even if he is bit of a pain! lol)

I used to have a rabbit about 10 years ago but my mom did all the "looking after" of the rabbit so im finding it a bit daunting at the moment so apologies if i ask loads of questions

By the way, if anyone has any name suggestions for our little man, please let me know :) we're struggling to find a name we both like and we dont want a name that's related to his colour. I like Elmo but my bf likes Jose - as in the mexican name lol. We want one that we both like tho

Hi All :wave:

I'm new here so thought id introduce myself.

My names Sarah and i'm 24. Me and my bf got a 10week old black Netherland Dwarf on saturday and I love him to bits already :) (even if he is bit of a pain! lol)

I used to have a rabbit about 10 years ago but my mom did all the "looking after" of the rabbit so im finding it a bit daunting at the moment so apologies if i ask loads of questions

By the way, if anyone has any name suggestions for our little man, please let me know :) we're struggling to find a name we both like and we dont want a name that's related to his colour. I like Elmo but my bf likes Jose - as in the mexican name lol. We want one that we both like tho

Hiya Sarah, glad you found us ;)

Now you joined it is the slippery slope to addiction.

Think you should post his pic so we can see what name comes to mind and to all ahhh over him.

Can you tell I am unmotivated today.

Clare x

Will take some piccies when i get home later and post them up here.

How did you make your signature pic thing?

:wave:Hi sarah welcome i've also got a black netherland dwarf hes the sweetest:love: his names crockett heres his pic

Picture019.jpg

i may sound dumb, but how can i put pics on here please? I've tried using photobucket but im using a mobile internet dongle thing and it wont let me access it

Just looked at your pics on facebook,he is gorgeus!:love:Chester is a nice name,or Brambles.Dont know why but think he looks like a Jack-it is a boy isnt it?!

Back