• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need some reassurance!

elaine84

Warren Scout
rafferty's got his neutering op tomorrow morning. i'm so nervous!!!! i don't think i'll be able to think properly at work tomorrow! :(

its horrible, id forgotten just how scary it is having a bunny operated on till Alvins dental last week

heres the reassurance, Alvin has been neutured and had a dental under GA and he bounced back really really quickly both times :D:D:D

afraid work does drag ALL day but your already expecting that anyhows :(

sending loads of vibes xxxx

Sending lots of vibes...my baby Charlie is having his plums removed in a few weeks and I am so worried.

It'll be ok though! When my bun Marley was neutered he bounced back so quickly! xxxx

Sending him lots of vibes! Hope all goes well :)
Can you phone up at some point and ask how he is doing?

they said they'll call me to let me know when to get him, or for me to call them at about 3pm if i haven't heard anything. oh it's so horrible waiting! my poor baby :(
thanks for the vibes :)

thats good you havent heard anything yet :) hell be coming around now so the evil GA bit is over :D:D:D

lots of poop and eating vibes heading his way xxxx

i just rang up even though it was a bit early and they said he was done this morning and he's woken up now! :D such a relief but I wish they would phone as soon as he opened his eyes lol
just how stressful is it though!!! I'm going round straight after work to get him, and i've made his hutch (indoors) all nice and cosy :)
he's going back next week for some jabs so i'll expect some more teeth chattering! bless him. so happy he's ok, thanku all for the messages, it does help having people to empathise with! :) xx

Joeys went off without a hitch :) He was great really and I'm sure you're little lad will be fine too sending vibes

we got back from the vets about 10 mins ago, he's hopping around a bit wonky atm but he seems ok so i'm happy now :D
looking forward to sunday as well, and getting excited now about Raf's new little friend! :love:
x

Back