• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little and often?

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Ok so when buying your bunnies toys is it best to buy little and often or save up and buy alot at once?

Ive got some money i want to use on getting the bunnies something new but i dont know if i should save it and buy more in a few months?

Hmmm......decisions decisions :lol:

I like to do little cheap things and often so they've got something new. I.e. willows balls, and dried herbs keeps them busy. I usually buy treat baskets for special occasions.

i buy big brilliant toys and not very often lol!! mainly because i give them alot of home made toys and also i dont think they appreciate toys that much if you buy them too frequently.:D

Well im off to ikea tomorrow and will be getting them new willow boxes etc since they are cheap enough and i usually go for little and often just didnt know if they appreciate it more if they dont get as often :roll:

Think i may get some new willow toys from P@H since im that way tomorrow :D I love getting them new toys :oops:

I sent my secret santa bunny a tunnel from ikea, was about £6 i think, its a long one that folds down.

Back