• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think...?

'WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO'

If theres more than one bunny 'Bet i can get higher'
'No i can'

just one bunny 'Bet you cant catch me fat ass' (thats what Fudge would say to me:lol::lol:)

'WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO'

If theres more than one bunny 'Bet i can get higher'
'No i can'

just one bunny 'Bet you cant catch me fat ass' (thats what Fudge would say to me:lol::lol:)

Haha, when my Peter does it, it seems that Flopsy does one straight after trying to beats Peter's height so funny. Flopsy usually wins and so Peter does this lame head shaking thing :shock: makes him look like a bull :lol: so funny!

i think ted is laughing when she does it cos she's so cheeky. Petal just wants to beat her world record each time and Ralph is just begining to find his feet and muscles. :love:

I think some binkies are involentary, as the buns look so shocked after it :lol: i would say the shocked look means "how did that happen" :lol:

Happy buns binky! The head-skaking thing is a type of 'chase-me, I want to play' invitation!
This site has some good (and sometimes funny) descriptions of bunny body language, if you are interested to know more...
http://language.rabbitspeak.com/rabbittalk_intro.html

Oh..so that's why Boris keeps shaking his head when I chase him around the living room trying to catch him every single night :roll::lol:

That site is ace :wave:

Lola says "If you think Im coming in you can kiss my furry bum" :lol:

Lucy says "Its nearly tea time" :lol:

Back