• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another question...sorry :(

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
As the bunnies and guineas runs are going to be on grass, we are going to mesh the bottom of each run.

Would you use the same mesh as the rest of the run (galvinised weld) or would you use something a bit 'softer'. Obviously, it needs to be fox proof.

Use the same mesh. If you can lay the mesh underneath the grass. That way it's soft for them to sit on. The grass roots will easily grow around the mesh. I laid my turf on top of the mesh panels and it's doing fine.

Lucky bunnies! Me and nav are super jealous of your 'park' xxxx

Aw thank you :)

It's bloomin' hard work at the moment though - we were up until 11 last night painting a shed and will be up to god knows what time tonight building it! :shock: We have also got 5 Wendy houses being delivered on Tuesday that also need painting a building!

Oh well, it's a good job we love 'em! :lol:

P.S. Your little munchkins are doing great. Charlie is so funny when he honks! :love:

Back