• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Cinders

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Our boy is still with us He was so flat again that he was nearly gone :cry: I don't know what is bringing him around again but he just suddenly perks up:shock:

He had meds from the vet yesterday and they didn't do a thing:( I gave him sub cuts and fed him loads of times yesterday and last night and then about 10.45pm he perked up and wanted to go into his cage - and when he got in there he started eating by himself :shock::D

I am going to have to keep him on the regime of sub cuts and feeding him - I don't know how long he can cope with all this but he is happy at the moment, loads brighter and trying to hump Jasper :oops::oops::(

His front legs are now splaying like Snowballs were We don't know if it's due to his spine changing or if its weakness due to being so ill :cry:

He is in a large comfy bed on the sitting room floor with his Jasper keeping him company :D He seems worse if he is just on the floor with his blankie and vetbed but seems more stable in the bed with vet bed and his snake :D

If you can keep the vibes coming for him - he's so precious to us, as they all are :love::love:

i remember meeting cinders when we brought you possum ... he was in a cage in the middle of your living room ... :love::love:..

we are sending loads and loads of vibes .... :love:

Back