• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Albino Rex

No REWs are very common, infact they are usually the last to be taken from Rescues as no one seems to like them. perhaps you should tell you friend that.

DSC00092.jpg

This is Steve, my bridge bunny. He was an albino rex. Lovely looking in my opinion, don't know why people don't like them??!

DSC00092.jpg

This is Steve, my bridge bunny. He was an albino rex. Lovely looking in my opinion, don't know why people don't like them??!

Oh Steve was beautiful and reminds me of my bridge bunny Kayleigh it's a year today since we lost her and there is a photo of her in my thread 'Remembering Kayleigh' in the Rainbow Bridge section.

Oh Steve was beautiful and reminds me of my bridge bunny Kayleigh it's a year today since we lost her and there is a photo of her in my thread 'Remembering Kayleigh' in the Rainbow Bridge section.

Thanks. Steve was lovely and a shame to go so young, was only about 6months when he died.
He was like velvet.

I have two REW rexes. Brothers from different litters.
Rufus originally had two REW litter-mates as well but they all died:cry:
Ironically both their parents are pretty dark in color (brown sable and black) they just happened to carry REW:D Pleasant surprise for me, I knew I just had to keep Rufus when I first saw him XD

Back