• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit beds

shannon321

Alpha Buck
i really want a nice comfy bed for bunny, that isn't to tempting to rip to pieces, currently she's for a big super soft fake fur blankey a carrier with hay and the bordom breakers snuggle bed....i had to take the stiches out of the edges so i laid flat as it was to small for her!
What i mainly want is something super cheap....not to sound stingey but bunny loves ripping stuff up! i really want somthing she can lay in rather than on! so anyone know of any super cheap small dog beds?

I've got a plastic dog bed for Honey and I've put a fleecy blanket in it. She sleeps in it most of the day when it is colder.

I got one from P@H in the reduced bit... It's bunny-sized and very comfy (well it looks it anyway) :D

I have a dog bed for ogs and delly, Its really big so they can easily flop out in it, :D.

They both sort of use it, but not majorly :roll:

I have IKEA baby matresses and fleeces all over the place :oops:
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/20113925

There are not cheap but can be washed at 60 and mine haven't been chewed at all! (I cover them in fleeces just to be sure).

If cleaning them doesn't appeal (it really is a pain in the jacksy!) then my buns really really love terracotta flower pots and wicker baskets filled with hay. The most successful wicker basket was an old-fashioned carrier for dolls. They wrecked it in a couple of months but had lots of fun doing so :lol:

Back