• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bunny question...

andrewmoquin

New Kit
Can someone please help me, I have two bunnies, the girl is 4 years and the boy is 7years, they both care for each other. The things is I thought it would be a good idea to treat them to a new hutch which look like a house. The girl loves it and run and jumps about in it and the boy sits there, the girl is pulling out his hair in clumps, she is not nesting cos the boy had the chop at 4months. He is still eating a drinking but he wont go upstairs to the main food or to sleep while the girl is happy in the new home…. Could you tell me if this is sign of stress for the boy and how do i help him get though it, part from at there in good heath just really worry about him.
11.jpg

Hi is your girl bun spayed?

Whilst your male has been done so no babies it is advisable to get her done firstly as she has an 80% change of cancer and also for behaviour reasons. She could be hormonal and harrassing him which is why he seems a bit quiet.

how many buns do you have?i thought it was just gabbi & there are 3 in your picture.sorry,doesn't take much to confuse me at this time of the morning?!!:lol:

how many buns do you have?i thought it was just gabbi & there are 3 in your picture.sorry,doesn't take much to confuse me at this time of the morning?!!

Same here :roll:
None of which looked like Gabbi ^^
It's earlyyy hehe =]

Anyways, you should still get the girl spayed because of the hormones, she could get terretorial. Plus the ovarian cancer risk :)

How many rabbits do you have? The one in your first post, the two in the second, or is it six, including the three kits in the picture? You seem confused.
You wouldn't be here just to advertise your jewellery business, would you?

Back