• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Even More Piggies!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have had an influx of guineas lately and these two boys arrived tonight

this was the cage they arrived in

raffaando.jpg

Rafferty is the black/tan/white smooth and O'Mally is the long haired..and although the first pic doesn't show it he is HUGE:roll:

This pics shows the difference and its not just hair he is heavy!
rafandOMally.jpg

and they were put together to come in but have been fighting previously and are doing so now....so one of them is off to Tracy at RGPW tomorrow to be homed from there...thanks Tracy:D

Gorgeous piggies. I was watching springwatch last night and they were saying about niger turtles film and everyone getting turtles because of the film and releasing them into the ponds when they get too big. I am guessing the same is going to be the case with the new guinea pig film. :(

Hi Jill,if you get really pushed I dont mind helping out with a foster if you are stuck. I am just down the road at Desford.

I have my 'urgent' hutch I told you about when you asked me last week to keep Rita & Emily and have Cymbel and Cello! Mind you, if he came here, you probably wouldn't get him back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Rafferty is off to Tracy's this pm..and Big-Boy O'Mally ios now with Faye..
He will be neutered ASAP and then looking for a home..
so Karen do we send him to you once he's neutered??:lol:

You might not get him back though :lol: :lol: Now, would he like to live with Cymbel do you think?!?!?!?! :D :D Rich will leave me, I swear he will :lol:

You might not get him back though :lol: :lol: Now, would he like to live with Cymbel do you think?!?!?!?! :D :D Rich will leave me, I swear he will :lol:

You're not going to join the failed foster club..again!:lol:
Mind you Faye has kept Lady Stardust piggie..and Ange has adopted Sheep..so you wouldn't be alone!

Hows O'Mally today?

Faye, do you think he knows we are fighting over him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is fine - we had lovely cuddles last night and I combed his luscious locks :love::lol:
I think he'd pick you over me at the moment cos I've just booked him in to have his nads off! :oops::lol:

Back