• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss my boy :o(

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Its been 6 weeks today since I lost my precious angel Gabriel - been so caught up in stuff - and today I cried again at how much I miss him.... :cry::cry::cry: I know its natural...but its still so hard.... I'm forgetting his smell and his touch but I still remember so well his love of being fussed and his cheeky ways... I miss him so very much I wish I could kiss his little head once more :cry:

I understand completely,Its nearly 7 months since little Fluffy went to the bridge and there's not a day goes by that we dont think of him.Daisy is now happily bonded with Loppy [from Fat Fluffs] and we love him to pieces, he is such a character! but what we wouldnt do for one last snuggle....:(

**hugs** I know how you feel, i lost Nebula 5 years ago now and it still kills me, it was the first time id been away from him for more than a couple of days, i had started uni and was away all the time, my mum was looking after him, i had been away for 6 days this time when i got a call from my Mum to say he'd died, i dropped everything and travelled 300 miles the next day to bury him and it completely broke my heart because i know he would have missed me, i worried that he let himself pass away because he felt like he had no need to stay alive anymore, i worry that he thinks i didnt care, the time id gone back home before he died, he was so happy to see me he snuggled right into my hand and i could tell he loved me and had missed me so much, i'll never ever forgive myself for leaving him, he was only around 6 or 7, so healthy and an excellent weight, shiny coat, i was shocked to hear he had gone, it was so sudden :\ i just wish id been there for him when he died, its horrible isnt it :(

That's really sad. I've lost a lot of animals in my life, and it can be extremely difficult to cope with. I guess you just need to remember how your bun had the best life you could give them, and how you've changed the world for the better by doing that, however insignificant, and small a consolation, it may seem. It'll take some time but it will get better. :)

*hugs* I know hun I lost my buster in febuary and still think about her all the time, it does get better over time but you'll never forget him, hes always with you xx

Awww hun, i know exactly how you feel :cry: Its been just over 3 months since i lost my baby Blackie and theres not 1 day that goes by without me thinking of him or having a little cry :cry:

His urn is at the bottom of my bed(his fav spot) and i blow a kiss to him evernight and cry a little :( There are nights i just sit and cuddle Fudge and have a good cry but i know he is with me all the time, i feel his presence and see things (makes me sound mad but i dont care :roll:)

I dont think it gets easier and the pain will never go away but i know he is safe and that he loves me and he was happy so that gives me comfort.

I would love to give him a snuggle one last time but if i got that chance i wont ever let go :cry:

I do feel your pain, its such a hard thing to go through and only some people understand, which is why i love RU :) Sending big hugs and just cry when you need to, dont keep it bottled up xxx

I still cry for my Will almost 3 years on.Luckily I cant remember how her screaming sounded just before she died[I guess thats something I did want to block out]but I remember how she felt & smelt.How she used to lick me til I was sopping.I watch her videos on my phone & long to kiss that furry head.I would like to say it gets easier,it does get easier,but when you are at your lowest,you just want to snuggle that special bun once more.I feel for you hun.:(

((((((((hugs))))))))) im still find myself going to say good morning to Diego and it has been two months :cry: and im sad sometimes when playing with Lizzie because she would have been so perfect for him.

i have a really bad memory and it hurts to not be able to remember him so clearly, but im sure he is having fun with Dora xxxx

This is so upsetting to read :cry:
I feel for you and your loss.
Gabriel misses you too but doesn't want you to be sad.
He is happy, binkying free :love:
X x x x x x

Thank you so much guys, It really does help to hear your kind words and know I am not alone. Daisy (Gabriels wife) is happy now with Ben and that gives me comfort, not to mention what a lovely sweetheart he is and I'm so pleased to give him a home. I just miss Gabriel so much, he was my first ever bunny and the most precious and special thing to happen in my life, I owe him so much for seeing me through the worst time in my life.... I miss his little face and him jumping on the bed in the morning for breakfast... I miss the way he used to know if I was sad and come and sit with me.... I just miss him :cry: I think and hope I gave him all he needed and that one day we will snuggle together again... God bless you Gabe, stay close xxx

Back