• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberrys binky

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Been having a major stress tonight as have alot on at work at the minute and the OH has buggered off out of the pub to watch footie leaving me a sink full of pots and nothing in for tea.

Anyways.... this little guy can always cheer me up. He has been binkying like mad tonight so here are the few that I managed to catch on camera- sorry about the quality, had camera on wrong setting!

HAHAHAHHA i havn't laughed so much in ages! It took me by suprise lol even disturbed my o/h watching the footie haha :lol:

:lol::love::love: ITS LIKE A FIT! HE JUST CAN'T HELP BINKYING! :love::love:

and snowdrop is like "wot?.....you weird rabbit" :lol:

she is so beautiful. i love those ears, i bet she hears everything. i watched the one with her cleaning the sofa. so pretty. :love:

she is so beautiful. i love those ears, i bet she hears everything. i watched the one with her cleaning the sofa. so pretty. :love:

Strawberry says thank you very much but.... I have boys bits!

He hears everything- they are twitching all the time listening for things. He can hear pellets hit a food bowl 3 rooms away!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeee!
Bless him!
I love the way Snowdrop sits there at the end.. "I know I look pretty, keep shooting :)"

:lol: That made me chuckle! - and am feeling horrible tonight so thank you for posting that!

I enjoyed your other video too - am dosing up on them being 'bunnyless' lol.

Back