• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG now Basil - u/date p14

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
I can't believe this is happening after Milo last week:cry:

Basil stopped eating Monday night, he had a dental yesterday, after finding spurs on his molars he didn't have full GA but was sedated. He had pain relief and maxalon and came home, he was absolutely fine, ate, drank, pooped etc, he's been fine all day until about 5.30 then wouldn't eat his fresh or pellets. He's still on pain relief, and maxalon, he's back at the vets tomorrow morning.

I'm so worried:cry::cry:

Last edited:
Poor Basil, I just can't believe this is happening - everything crossed for him - & lots of "cyber hugs " to you all.

Well Basil has been back to the vets today, Rachel said one of the spurs had rubbed his mouth so it's still sore, he's eating and drinking, but not too much pooing. I came back from the vets with metacam and maxalon and fibreplex.
He's running around now, so I'm hoping it's getting more comfortable for him.

Basil says thank you for the vibes:D

How is Basil this morning?

Hi Sarah, Basil says thank you for asking:wave:

He was sitting waiting for his breakfast this morning and is now running around, so I hope his mouth is now feeling better:D He's not pooing quite as much as usual, and I'm going to keep an eye on him today.

Back