• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ewwwww

she peed on me :oops:

I was lying on the sofa reading Harry Potter, Lizzy was having a run around and came and sat on my side... well obviously i wasnt giving her enough attention when i felt a warm patch spreading over my side and down my back

ewwwww!!!

Gee, thanks bun :roll:

Eddison peed on the floor the other day, because there was a pile of hay I had swept there, and he assumes any pile of hay is a litter box. He walked through it and when I knelt down to sweep it up, he was clearly offended. So he turned around and flicked his feet at me as he went away. I got urine flicked all over my face. :evil:

They are lucky they are so darn cute! :lol:

Naughty Lizzie :no:. Well, to be fair, to her defence you did say you were not paying attention to her, poor little innocent bunny ;), and she nicely thought you might be a bit cold so she tried to help!! :angel: Or maybe she doesn't like harry potter!

Now you know that she need constant attention and also need to have somebody playing with her during every second of the day :lol:

Big nose rub for Lizzie and hello to you all

Back