• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay we won!!!!!

mystic.kitty

Mama Doe
My poor boy bun Fishcake has a rather nasty wound on him at the moment, and is having a topical cream and Baytril for this. He just doesn't like taking his medicine. We've worked out a system for getting the cream on him so thats good but the baytril is another story.

He's such a naughty bun and won't have his baytril, even with two of us pinning him down, but tonight we won!!! He had every bit of his Baytril :D

Previous nights some of it went in him, but the rest has gone on the floor and on my hubby's trousers lol.

Well done!

I remember trying to get Baytril in to Bella, it was horrible. We ended up having to put tiny bits on to greens and then wrapping it up and praying she didn't notice. Would take us nearly an hour every time :roll::roll:

He's such a naughty bun and won't have his baytril, even with two of us pinning him down, but tonight we won!!! He had every bit of his Baytril :D

Previous nights some of it went in him, but the rest has gone on the floor and on my hubby's trousers lol.
:lol::lol:

Well done for winning tonight! Your description so reminds me of trying to get Baytril into our bunny Kellogg. In theory how hard could it be? two grown adults versus one rather tubby orange rex...but the reality...

My poor boy bun Fishcake has a rather nasty wound on him at the moment, and is having a topical cream and Baytril for this. He just doesn't like taking his medicine. We've worked out a system for getting the cream on him so thats good but the baytril is another story.

Hey good on you!

Roz :)

Back