• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FREE PSYCHIC PET THERAPY! - Post approved by Admin

Freya

New Kit
Do you have a problem pet? Have you ever wondered what your pet is
thinking?

Internationally renowned psychic medium Derek Acorah is inviting owners
and their problem pets to appear on his new TV series on SKY REAL LIVES
(channel 243).

Using his psychic abilities, Derek will be able to offer pet therapy to
your troubled pet. In this new series we would love to see owners and their rabbits.

If you'd like to appear on the show with your pet, then email us at:

rob@thumbsupproductions.tv

We called on a animal communicator for Angel as she kept weeing on sofa. The lady had words with angel and told us that angel was very sorry but she didnt know how else to tell us she was unwell! So we agreed that if she was poorly she would tip the litter tray. She has never weed since on sofa although she hasnt tipped potty yet either. So it is def worth a go if anyone has a problem plus its free! You normally pay about £40 per animal.

(just as long as it actually goes ahead as the recent ITV Tonight program kept interviewing etc and arranging days to film for the easter bunny show" and never actually done it.)

they should make this part of the curriculum at vet school!

we just keep getting told - "rabbits are stoical, you cant really tell if they are happy or sad or in pain, its all the same"

now i know thats not true, but maybe a psychic would help with diagnostics???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fantastic :D People, don't knock it till you've tried it. It is an amazing thing to experience with your pet and it helped me know when the right time was for my dog to be put to sleep. I wish I could chat with them like that every day!

This is classic. :lol: Although i think bunnies are quite good at telling us things anyway....[well my two are :lol:]

When they are bored they chew things.

When they are happy they binky around everywhere.

When they want to go play on the bed they circle my feet untill i walk upstairs with them and they then put there paws on the bedroom door and i let them in.:lol:

When they want affection they either paw my legs to be picked up or they jump on my lap. :lol:
When they want to sleep they go out of the way to lay down. also when they want to play in the garden they put there paws up on the patio doors but if i don't notice they come over nibble my leg and then go back to the door. :lol:

They always come to me when they feel unwell or just don't want to play which tells me something is wrong :roll:

I think bunnies are quite intelligent although i would say it would be interesting to know why they thump sometimes as its not always obvious. LOL. i even think they thump to get my attention because they seem to have worked out that they thump i come and see whats wrong and give them fussing..... can bunnies really be that sneaky :lol::lol::lol:

Hi,

Thanks for all your posts! It's not just open to rabbits in reply to your question. Any pets with problems, with the exception of birds (unfortunately they are not allowed in the studio), we would love to hear from!

My family & I watched Derek's last series on Sky when he had animal guests on every week - from dogs to cats & rabbits to snakes. I thought it was great that someone well known like Derek was featuring animals on his programme.

In my view the more people that know Animal Communication is possible & believable, the better it is for animals & their owners, particularly in times of difficulty.

Will look forward to seeing the new series - the last one just wasn't long enough Freya!

No, it wasn't. it may surprise you that there is more to life and death than clinical signs, or haven't you got to that part in the book yet?

I totally agree!
Vets are now turning to animal communicators for help as they don't knowwhat is wrong with animals! Any good vet will be willing to listen to all sides and even have contacts for Healers, Physiotherapists, Herbalists Acupuntures and even animal communicators.
My vet told me to carry on with whatever it was I was doing as its obv working. We were told Winstons feet will never get better and Angel will eventually die from mouth disease, with regular updates from 'Aunty Clare' the animal communicator we know how they are feeling. Angels teeth have stopped hurting at mo and although winstons feet looked very sore to us he said they felt ok for him. Angel even said she the reason she wee'd on sofa was to let us know she hurt, Clare picked up angels stomach felt 'full'. We told vet who done examination and said that Angel felt as though she had cystitis. Ifit wasn't for clare we wouldnt have knew just thought angel was naughty!
If anyone wants to read the full communications then hop along to http://www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/Ourdiary.html

I had a phone call from Rob too. I am too far for them to visit but they are very intrested. Think they would like to hear from G.pig owners and people with baby buns too.

I had a phone call from Rob too. I am too far for them to visit but they are very intrested. Think they would like to hear from G.pig owners and people with baby buns too.

They never said anything about visiting to me they wanted me to take B to their Middlesex studio.Didn't think it would be a fun day out for her as Im in Lincolnshire.

Golly he could do a whole program on my pets........ There's panda who eats doors and snorts at you if you pick him up (came from a neglected home). There's Rosie who thinks the whole world is ganging up on her (she's actually right on this case). There's honey who has the urge to bully everyone, especially Rosie (also a troubled childhood - but she's much better now). There's sooty who loves me and everyone else but he's not been very happy since he choked on a pellet and got really scared, especially because of all the medication he then had to have. They've all been moved from pillar to post because of all the building works! Good grief, better not!

Back