• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge after her spay xx

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
This little lady was spayed yesterday and today its like nothing has happened :shock:
Her cage with no levels now :( She has a blanket on the floor with a blanket at the left side and her big teddy a cat bed in the middle next to her low litter tray which has a towel in it and her water bottle and bowls at the front right hand side:) I dont know if its ok?
here it is, modeled by Fudge herself eating her veg :D
DSC00788.jpg

It has blankets over it to keep the heat in and to give her some quiet time :)

Lady Fudge eating her pellets
DSC00787.jpg

And her veg, nom nom nom "see RU'ers i is eating like a good girl"
You can see a little gree bit hanging from her mouth:lol:
DSC00789.jpg

Caught her flopped out:roll:
DSC00796.jpg

And again
DSC00799.jpg

And a close up
DSC00797.jpg

:love::love::love:
I cant wait for her to be better again :( but we're getting there :)

Aw, what gorgeous pics! You must be so relieved the op and the first 24 post -op hours are over! Sending nose rubs for the lovely lady! :love:

Aw, it's good to see her looking so well :love:
I assume the vet has told you to not use hay as bedding in case it sticks in the wound but it would be a good idea to add a hay rack, if you haven't already, so she can still munch it :)

Thanks Everyone :wave: I am so relieved its over with, now to keep her well until shes healed and she can get her big cage back :)
I think there is something wrong with her though, she is pooing more than she ever has in one day :shock: It just keeps coming out and she is constantly looking for food (not that, that surprises me:roll:)

Aw, it's good to see her looking so well :love:
I assume the vet has told you to not use hay as bedding in case it sticks in the wound but it would be a good idea to add a hay rack, if you haven't already, so she can still munch it :)

Dont worry i didnt give her any hay last night as i knew that would be the last thing on her mind :roll: Shes now got her hay rack (no hay on floor) and has had a nibble but thats all, normal for her :lol:

Shes currently munching some dried plantain, her fave :love:

Bless little Fudge!!!glad she's on the road to recovery.Have you checked her wound to make sure she isnt being too enthusiastic with it? [I had great problems with Daisy after her spay,she did quite a bit of poking about with her wound and caused herself no end of problems]

Bless little Fudge!!!glad she's on the road to recovery.Have you checked her wound to make sure she isnt being too enthusiastic with it? [I had great problems with Daisy after her spay,she did quite a bit of poking about with her wound and caused herself no end of problems]

I managed to get a look and all is well (for now) hope it stays that way :)
She has cleaned it today so i stopped her just incase she hurt herself, but seems fine with it really :)

Just tucking into to her bowl of veg for the night then her pain relief and she will be getting her snugglesafe and tucked in for the night:love:

Back