• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope This Might Make You Smile

Wow...they really are stunning buns.
Just sobbed my way through the Jack one too. He was gorgeous.

are they velveteen lops? I :love::love::love: them so much! A couple of years ago I searched everywhere for one but was told that there were none in rescues and no breeders either in the uk as they were only just getting popular in the USA and hadnt been imported here yet so I gave up:oops: I will have one some day:love:

are they velveteen lops? I :love::love::love: them so much! A couple of years ago I searched everywhere for one but was told that there were none in rescues and no breeders either in the uk as they were only just getting popular in the USA and hadnt been imported here yet so I gave up:oops: I will have one some day:love:

They are a cross between a Rex, an English Lop and a Dwarf Lop.
The Velveteen is not a standardised breed and AFAIK the 'work' to get the breed standardised is no longer in progress.
I may be wrong on though, but its what I heard 'through the grapevine'

I hope its true. As much as I love them I now know exactly what happens when humans mess with nature

:cry:

Back