• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Huge vibes needed for Cinders and Fliss - Update, Fliss has gone to the Bridge :(

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Cinders has been ill for a few weeks and after his dental last week he made great improvement - but yesterday evening and this morning he has gone backwards and is very ill again :cry::cry:

Fliss has been very poorly over the weekend and is not responding to treatment :cry::cry:

We have Chris the vet coming out this afternoon We may have to say goodbye :cry::cry:

Please send all the vibes that you can for them both - we are distraught here and we have to keep strong for them both :cry::cry: We have to think of them now and not us :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Oh Jay what an awful time you are having. Sending lots of vibes and hugs. Will be thinking of you , John and the buns xx

Our darling girl left for the Bridge just after 1pm :cry::cry: She decided to go by herself, without the help of Chris :cry:

Chris had been here about 10mins and was just getting the meds ready for Cinders when I looked at Fliss and she had gone very pale and then started to gasp for breath :cry::cry: As usual, she took things into her own paws and went when she wanted to go :cry: She was in my arms as soon as I saw her going :cry:

We are heartbroken but we will do a tribute later celebrating our very dear girl's bravery :cry:

Cinders is still fighting and a decision may have to be made tomorrow if no improvement :cry: I know that Fliss would want us to try our best for him and would want us to concentrate on him now - so we will do what she wants. Please send vibes if you can :cry:

Back