• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel Moon

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Took Angel to the vets today. She had completed 6 weeks of a 3 month course of baytril for her upper respy issues, but it wasn't really working (although had in the past). She was sounding very noisey and I was concerned that she had lost some weight.

The vet checked her over and confirmed that she had lost some weight, although she is eating, drinking and pooing like a trooper! She has a penchant for Readigrass as opposed to 'normal' hay and the vet said her teeth were looking good (we were watching a molar spur in case it caused issues).

The vet gave her a depocillin jab and sent me away with 4 syringes to jab her myself and some more Bisolvon to sprinkle on her food and then she's to go back next Wednesday.

The vet has mentioned flushing the tear ducts and a nasal swab, so they will be the next course of action.

Regardless of her problems she is a happy soul. She binkies like a mad 'un at the best of times :love:

I really would like to try and get her sorted somehow as I'm thinking I'd like to pair her up with Frankie Boy (emergency case left at store who had to have the GA to sort his teeth and then had them removed a couple of weeks ago).

We shall see!

Aww poor Angel, :love: Sending loads of vibes to her, she is such a beautiful, lively girl. I hope she falls for Frank:love: he's a lucky chap if she does:D

Back