• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WANTED: Doe <1year in Herts/Cmbs/Beds/Essex

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
hiya :wave:

My name is Beau and my mummy says that now my sorely back is nearly better, I can start looking for a girlybun. My mummy says I'm eben-so handsome and any bun would be lucky to have me :)

DSC00099-1.jpg

I'm a house bunny and I have a nice big NIC setup so lots of space for me and my lover to honeymoon ;)

DSC00125.jpg

My mummy is very worried about me after my last bonding didn't work out, so she's hoping to find a rescue that will do the bonding for her (indoors obv. cos I'm not used to the outdoors) and that has at least 2 suitable buns so that the rescue can try me with another bun if I don't get on with the first one. Mummy doesn't really want to look any further than Essex, Herts, Cambs, Beds but wouldnt consider a LITTLE bit further for the right bun.

I'm not a very bouncy bunny, but I LOVE to explore, and as soon as a door is open I am through it, so I'd like to meet a bun who is also very curious.

I think that is all. I don't really mind what she looks like, I just want a special friend. :D

I was about to suggest the rabbit residence, Caroline always has lots of buns looking for homes :)

Beau your mum is right you are a very handsome young bun and I hope you find a lovely lady bun to share your amazing house with

'lo there Beau.....This is Blue here!
I was looking for a ladybun not so long ago...well, me and mummy had been looking for ages but it was meanie daddy who wouldn't let me have a wifelet.
We had to go very far to find her. Well..mummy says it was very far but I was sleeping.
Now...this is extra specially important. You's have got's to take extra special care with behind your earses. They has to be very clean. Lady buns don't like grubby earses.
I met lots of new people on my holiday with Auntie Kris and fell in love with my Ollie...she can be a bit stroppy at times and steal my nomnoms but it's...cause now she keeps my earses clean for me!
Hope you find your perfect wifelet Beau!
B
x

'lo there Beau.....This is Blue here!
I was looking for a ladybun not so long ago...well, me and mummy had been looking for ages but it was meanie daddy who wouldn't let me have a wifelet.
We had to go very far to find her. Well..mummy says it was very far but I was sleeping.
Now...this is extra specially important. You's have got's to take extra special care with behind your earses. They has to be very clean. Lady buns don't like grubby earses.
I met lots of new people on my holiday with Auntie Kris and fell in love with my Ollie...she can be a bit stroppy at times and steal my nomnoms but it's...cause now she keeps my earses clean for me!
Hope you find your perfect wifelet Beau!
B
x

Hiya Blue :wave:
Well den I don't understand why that Ruby didn't like me - I cleans my earses eben-so careful, my mummy finks it's so cute she loves to watch, so whenever daddy sees me doing it he tells mummy so she can watch.
I want to go and stay wiv Auntie Kris, she sounds like a nice lady, my mummy telled me all about her. I'm bery good in the car, it used to frightle me a little bit, but my grandma lives 2 naps and a kip away, so I'm used to it now, but Auntie Kris isn't bery far from me anyway. Mummy says Auntie Kris would bond me inside, which is important cos I's a house bunny, and mummy says she trusts Kris to look after me as if I was her owned, cos she's heard such lovely stories.
You look after your wifelet, yous is bery lucky to have one. Not having one makes me saaaaaaaaaad.:cry:
from Beau

I was about to suggest the rabbit residence, Caroline always has lots of buns looking for homes :)

I tried there, but most of the buns that we could choose from were in the stacked cages near the front, and I didn't feel like I could meet them properly :? Plus she's got so many buns, and seems so stressed and busy all the time, I would worry about him getting enough attention. Does that sound silly :? It's just after the last bond went wrong I'd worry if there wasn't someone with them most of the time

I tried there, but most of the buns that we could choose from were in the stacked cages near the front, and I didn't feel like I could meet them properly :? Plus she's got so many buns, and seems so stressed and busy all the time, I would worry about him getting enough attention. Does that sound silly :? It's just after the last bond went wrong I'd worry if there wasn't someone with them most of the time

Sophie went off for bonding for a week in february and came back with Otis, I did think they'd be left alone a lot but she does it more gradually and it seems to work well - Sophie & Otis have a really close bond.

Hmm did she give you some food so you could hand feed them a bit and get to know them? I think she only puts bonded pairs in the warrens so you won't see them in a large space but you can get a good idea of their personality by spending some time with them while they're still in their hutches.

Sophie went off for bonding for a week in february and came back with Otis, I did think they'd be left alone a lot but she does it more gradually and it seems to work well - Sophie & Otis have a really close bond.

Hmm did she give you some food so you could hand feed them a bit and get to know them? I think she only puts bonded pairs in the warrens so you won't see them in a large space but you can get a good idea of their personality by spending some time with them while they're still in their hutches.

No she just told us which ones were spayed single does and then left us to it. She didn't give us anything to feed them and I didn't feel confident opening cages to say hello, so I didn't feel I could get to know them at all, I wouldn't have felt happy picking one for Beau, as it would've been based solely on appearance :?

No she just told us which ones were spayed single does and then left us to it. She didn't give us anything to feed them and I didn't feel confident opening cages to say hello, so I didn't feel I could get to know them at all, I wouldn't have felt happy picking one for Beau, as it would've been based solely on appearance :?

Oh, she's always given us some SS to give to buns so we could see which ones would be best suited :?

Oh, she's always given us some SS to give to buns so we could see which ones would be best suited :?

I also think she does bonding outside in a shed, which would worry me. I know she's done it a lot and it always works for her, but after what happened with Ruby, if we hadn't been there to seperate them god know what would have happened, plus Beau is used to being an indoor bunny.

I also think she does bonding outside in a shed, which would worry me. I know she's done it a lot and it always works for her, but after what happened with Ruby, if we hadn't been there to seperate them god know what would have happened, plus Beau is used to being an indoor bunny.

I think she does indoor bondings in her office for house buns as it has heating for them, that's where Sophie was anyway :)

Back