• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such a NAUGHTY bun! THERE IS A SQUISHY POO IN MY SLIPPER!!

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Just come back from having a cig and making tea....to find that NAUGHTY Ollie has eaten ALL the buttons off the sky remote!
She really has been a pickle today....tried to get out of the front door when postie came, snuck upstairs and pee'd on the clean washing, stolen Blue broccolis and now THIS!!!!
Banished to her bedroom methinks.

Last edited:
:lol::lol:

Yees, I know this feeling all too well. Ebbie has munched the buttons off my freeview remote. I don't think its that big of a deal but my OH is less than impressed!

It's just everything together...she really has 'got the wind up her bottom' as mum used to say when my pony was playing up.

:lol::lol: How can you be so certain it was her wot left you a squishy poo - it might have been Blue leaving his mummy a present :love:

:lol::lol: How can you be so certain it was her wot left you a squishy poo - it might have been Blue leaving his mummy a present :love:

Cause Blue has been asleep on the sofa all afternoon....the squishy poo is very recent.
I have to keep prodding him to make sure he isn't dead.
Plus Ollie gets a look in her eye when she knows she's been naughty.

Back