• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding in staffs/cheshire

murrimint

Warren Scout
Hi wondering if anyone can help? I have 2 bunnies who i tried to bond a few months ago, all went well for a while then there was some fighting so i had to seperate. I really want them to be friends but as i am a new bun owner i am a bit nevous of trying myself again. Does anyone know anywhere in the midlands that would be able to bond my bunnies as i would love for them to be bonded and happy.;)

Are they neutered/spayed? It usually makes bonding easier - also it needs to be done on neutral territory. I have crossposted in rabbit chat for you:D

My bunnies went to Tree @ Underhill Rabbit Rescue. Shes a member on here, PM her... SOAD is her username :wave: May be worth a try :) xXx

Hi wondering if anyone can help? I have 2 bunnies who i tried to bond a few months ago, all went well for a while then there was some fighting so i had to seperate. I really want them to be friends but as i am a new bun owner i am a bit nevous of trying myself again. Does anyone know anywhere in the midlands that would be able to bond my bunnies as i would love for them to be bonded and happy.;)

As ecudc (Lucy) said, I'm more than happy to give it a go in return for a donation to Fat Fluffs. Drop me a PM and we can perhaps sort it. I'm Abi BTW x

hi everyone. Thanks for all the help. I have one male english lop who is spayed and a female dwarf lop who is currently un spayed but i am going to get her spayed next month. I was going to place photos but i am a real dunce at computors so havnt figured it out yet! I am going to try abi and see if she can help me. Finges crossed!:D

Thanks for PM - will reply in a minute and get it sorted - just wading through today's forum stuff and all my e-mails!! x

Back