• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Chimney Pot Park Bunny massive! (and Nimms leg)

littlepaw

Young Bun
The bunny mummies on my street are multiplying! It started with one couple and their lovely lionhead's Rocky and Apollo. Rocky turned out to be a girl and had a little for four. Then myself and Rachel got our boys, Nimm and Neji which took the total count up to 8, however our neighbors couldn't keep all the bunnies and where giving two females away :(

However last night another set of neighbors said they'd have them so that they could be kept close ^_^ so now they don't have to be split up.

We live in Chimney Pot Park which has roof gardens which back onto each other so the bunnies are practically living in the same garden together.

The two females are called Imp and Nugget. Imp and Neji are quite close, but the cutest couple are Nugget and Nimm who have taken an instant liking of each other.

On a Nimm update, his leg is fully healed and he has finished his medication. We think that it was probably caused by either the mum or dad as the breeders where new to breeding and didn't look out for any problems :(. He's also really come out of his shell and whilst both of them still love human interaction, Nimm has become quite the little character and is defiantly getting more and more adventurous.

It's nice that there are others in Salford! I was beginning to think I was the only bunnynut :wave: You'll have to post some pics when you find the lead.

Back