• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im going to have very spoilt bunnies...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
They havent had a PamperedPiggies order since december! musm bought them little odd bits here n there but they havent had many treats and toys this year to be honest, been very skint to say the least. of course theyve had everything theys hould have they havent gone without, but ive missed spoiling them!

Pamperedpiggies this week are doing free P & P on orders £50 or over:wave: waaahey! So i just stocked up on stuff for the summer! lots of offers to, the offers of the week section has a whole list of stuff!:D

Cant remember what i even bought them :oops: i knowi bought them lots of aunty sally treat pots, Apple cubes, small grassy logs, big grassy logs, willow balls, willow stars, plantain, herbage, a parsley bell, some seagrass tunnels. seagrass mats etc! :D

I also have two adorable piggy boarders here this week, so i have bought them a herbage treat bag, and a seagrass tunnel to play in! (i dont think i ever make any money on boarders i spoil them too much! :lol:)

will take piccys when they all get their new stuff:D

WOW! Mine get chuffed when they get some free lavendar from the garden!:love::love::love:

mine dont! we have plants of it here, everywhere and i get "what is THIS RUBBISH?" when i offer it to my ungrateful bunch of bunnies!

I think its bcus ive missed them so much i just want to watch them playing with all their new goodies!

Mine woould be more interested in the box! Those seagrass tunnels look fab!

Pebbles is the cutest with toys :love: shes such a princess! :lol: shes the shyest bunny ive ever known without being nervy and aggressive. shes just..timid! But when ever you give her toys or something fun she binkies for ages, so i always cave and get her stuff!!! Vuruca Salt of the bunyn world! "mummy i want that one now!"

she too will love the box!

Back