• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i think mum's forgot.......

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
she said she's pick me some carrot tops when she'd seen to the squeaky pig things and the noisy nighttime wheely furries. i've waited 2 whole minutes but i think she must've forgot so i'll help myself......
IMG_2627.jpg

love eric x

Yes, best help yourself Eric, that will teach mum to tend to your needs first.

:lol: lord eric already has his breakfast before i have me first morning shot of caffeine! just realised tho, i actually take his breakfast in to him on a tray:lol::lol: made meself titter now - never realised i was that bad til i wrote it down!!

:lol: lord eric already has his breakfast before i have me first morning shot of caffeine! just realised tho, i actually take his breakfast in to him on a tray:lol::lol: made meself titter now - never realised i was that bad til i wrote it down!!

:lol:My husband complained at the weekend that he could have died of thirst waiting for his cup of tea in bed, (he brings me mine during the week) but I was outside feeding and watering the buns and the "squeeky pig things" (tho' ours aren't very squeeky!) he gave up waiting and got up! He has learned over the years that he always comes bottom of the list, aah poor soul!

:lol:My husband complained at the weekend that he could have died of thirst waiting for his cup of tea in bed, (he brings me mine during the week) but I was outside feeding and watering the buns and the "squeeky pig things" (tho' ours aren't very squeeky!) he gave up waiting and got up! He has learned over the years that he always comes bottom of the list, aah poor soul!

:lol: and i bet you felt sooo guilty - not! hope he's carried on bringing you your morning cuppa tho - its well deserved with the furries to look after:D

:lol: and i bet you felt sooo guilty - not! hope he's carried on bringing you your morning cuppa tho - its well deserved with the furries to look after:D

Oh yes he still brings me my tea in the morning, I usually all back to sleep and don't drink it though:oops:

I think he gets looked after pretty well really considering he's at the end of the list that goes, 2 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, 2 hamsters, 2 fish, 3 kids.....! And of course he can open the fidge door himself whereas the first 8 on the list can't - wish the last 3 couldn't it would save me a fortune!

He's still smarting because a couple of months ago his homecoming from hospital after a "major" (his words) operation was overshadowed by the arrival of a new cage for one of the hamsters!

Oh yes he still brings me my tea in the morning, I usually all back to sleep and don't drink it though:oops:

He's still smarting because a couple of months ago his homecoming from hospital after a "major" (his words) operation was overshadowed by the arrival of a new cage for one of the hamsters!

hehehe - i had no qualms driving my OH to and from the clinic for his 'delicate man procedure' last month (and not much sympathy i'm afraid:oops:) but i'm sooooo worried about my little eric going to have his bits done:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry I had to laugh. Mine turned his nose up at rabbit toys, so I got him at cat toy on elastic with a bell. Somewhere along the line he learned to ring his bell (as well as thump) for attention. "you rang sir?" is quite literal in our house. Eric's tray isn't silver by any chance? Goodness these rabbits don't half learn to live in luxury fast.
Eric is absolutely gorgeous. Lovely photo.
Judy & Thumper

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Eric again, :love:

There was a bun just like eric but with big ears in P@H yesterday, I just stood and stared for about half an hour :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry I had to laugh. Mine turned his nose up at rabbit toys, so I got him at cat toy on elastic with a bell. Somewhere along the line he learned to ring his bell (as well as thump) for attention. "you rang sir?" is quite literal in our house. Eric's tray isn't silver by any chance? Goodness these rabbits don't half learn to live in luxury fast.
Eric is absolutely gorgeous. Lovely photo.
Judy & Thumper

:lol: we're getting there judy! as small tug on the trouser leg means 'how many more times do i have to say i want a nose rub?' or 'how dare you block my way whilst i am binkying around like a loon:roll:'. if one of the hamsters has been out, he poops galore everywhere - and if i happen to hold the hamster:shock:, he nose nudges me so much to get my attention, its a wonder he hasn't made it sore:lol:

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Eric again, :love:

There was a bun just like eric but with big ears in P@H yesterday, I just stood and stared for about half an hour :lol:

oh no! hope you didn't think i'd given my eric up and tried to disguise him with a pair of false ears:D

Back