• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who stole my bunnies?

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Someone's clearly trying to 'get even' for being left at the borders whilst I went on holiday :lol: I left behind sweet and slightly timid little Flora and Parsnip and I've got back two of the naughtiest bunsters in the World. They're into everything - mostly the stuff I don't want them to be into:roll:. Today, they've discovered the joys of climbing ontop of the air-conditioning unit and leaning across to trim my standard holly bush. From this particular vantage point, they've also discovered that they can take the odd bite or two out of the conservatory windowsill. Then they've used the 'keep out rabbits' plastic fencing as a handy step-ladder to eat my Japanese Maple. Oh and the joys of getting ourselves stuck behind the dustbin so that Mummy has to move everything to set us free!!! Pea and Pod, on the other hand, are being goody-two-shoes.

D'ya want 'em back Jo???????

Oh bless them!! :lol:

...and they used to be such little angels! :shock: Glad to know they're enjoying themselves though! :D

Back