• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

changed bunny after spay

youngbunny2

Mama Doe
bluebell is well over her op now,she must remember it was me that took her to be spayed becasue she growls and tries to bite me:( with everyone else she is friendly and loving.I am totally gutted now because the whole point of having her done was so she could be loose with the others,now i cant go near her.:(

aw don't worry hun, ted was like that with me, you'll just have to work with her till she comes round again, plus her harmones are still raging. we always hurt the ones we love most. just try to ignore her in the sense of her moodiness cos she'll sense your disappointment. rest assured i posted about this too when my girls got done, i was so annoyed but you soon get over it and they forget ;)

you need to give her time and take her back to "learning to trust your owner 101" Small steps like sitting quietly in her run, letting her come to you, rewarding her when she does with praise and pellets. Gradually start to touch her when she comes to you. move to gentle stroking etc etc etc.

Back