• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adding Rescue Boy To Pair Of Sisters?

Pinkchi

Warren Scout
My boyfriend and I pick up our pair of baby mini lops in just under 2 weeks.
When they are older and both spayed I would quite like to add another small rabbit to the pair, a small rescue rescue rabbit as there are so many cute buns needing homes.

Our pair of mini lops will house rabbits, using a large indoor cage as a base & having full roam of my bedroom 24/7.

Would it be possible to add a rescue bun, either male or female to the two sisters once they are about 8 months old? (and spayed of course)

We certainly have the space and the love to give, just wouldn't want to upset our 2 little girls by adding another rabbit. I guess time may tell as we haven't even brought them home yet :roll:

In my experience adding a neutered male to a pair of sisters isn't too problematic. Have done it twice without any real trouble. All the usual bonding rules apply of course! x

In my experience adding a neutered male to a pair of sisters isn't too problematic. Have done it twice without any real trouble. All the usual bonding rules apply of course! x

well that sounds promising :) I will wait for them to grow and be spayed then I think we will look for a nice little husbun for them, I'm hoping to find another mini lop, having fallen completly in love from when we 1st saw our girls

Back