• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new foster bun Honey

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
This is my new foster bun Honey, she only came to me yesterday morning, she was dropped off by some :censored: man who freely admitted she was in a cage only slightly bigger than her, she was fed rubbish mix food and lettuce :roll: oh and they nearly killed her she lost loads of weight and they thought she was going to die but she didn't so he thought she should go to a rescue, i could have punched him quite easily but remained calm! Oh and he forgot his wallet so will drop the donation through my letterbox one day, yeah right! :roll:

On the phone he said she is a mini lop but as you can see she is quite the opposite, she is huge!!

Photo-0546-1.jpg

Photo-0545-1.jpg

She is so loving and docile she comes bounding over to me like a dog for a cuddle :love: :love: and actually likes being picked up and having snuggles under my chin :love:
Here she is during a nice noserub :love:
Photo-0548-1.jpg

I really would love to keep this girl she is very special but the first lady that saw her yesterday afternoon has reserved her already, she will be spayed on Wednesday and when she has recovered be bonded to a husbun :D :D

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwww Katie she looks a bit like Enya !! :love:

I would have punched the blokes lights out :evil:

So its just aswell I wasnt there really ...............:?

Awwwwwwwww Katie she looks a bit like Enya !! :love:

I would have punched the blokes lights out :evil:

So its just aswell I wasnt there really ...............:?

I know i wanted to as well and i did say a few choice words about him after he had gone! At least she is out of that hell now :love: I just can't get over how loving she is considering!

Oh what a stunning girl :love:, thankgod she has a nice home to go to now and is away from that moster that calls himself a 'man'. :evil:

I can't imagine that she'll be in the rescue for long Katie. She's scrumptious.:love::love:

Keep those photos coming.

Awww Katie she is beautiful :love::love::love: So glad she is now going to have the life she truly deserves bless her :)

The :censored: moron that brought her in deserved a smack on the end of his nose - I don't know how you do it at times in rescues, because some folk make my blood boil :evil::evil::evil:

Look at those lop ears:roll: how can some people be so silly :lol:

She is stunning :love: Glad they gave her up instead of leaving her to die :? So happy she will now be fed and warm and loved :love:

Back