• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pictures what breeds are these? more pics pg 2

ilovemybuns

Alpha Buck
just been looking through some breeds of rabbits,and seeing as the petshop got the sex wrong just wondered if the breeds are wrong to.
can you let me know what you think
silver netherland dwarf
blue042.jpg

blue dutch
blue040.jpg

snowball netherland dwarf
blue041.jpg

thanx dee xx

Last edited:
Well I'm no expert but I would have said the Nethies were Nethies but no idea with Dutchies realy unless they have the regular markings. Sorry, no help really:lol: except I would say they are definately RABBITS:lol: and cuties!

just been looking through some breeds of rabbits,and seeing as the petshop got the sex wrong just wondered if the breeds are wrong to.
can you let me know what you think
silver netherland dwarf
blue042.jpg

blue dutch
blue040.jpg

snowball netherland dwarf
blue041.jpg

thanx dee xx

Assuming the first word in each case isnt the bunnies name (he he!) i would say the first isnt pure nethie as the ears/head are wrong shape, the second isnt a blue dutch as blue is kinda smokey grey and a true dutch has a full collar or white, so probably a cross breed with dutch, the third might be a REW nethie but i am not au fait with the minibreeds so someone else will know better!

Snowball is a nethie

Silver is a nethie x by the looks of the pic

and Blue looks to have a bit of Dutch but hasn't got the proper dutch markings

lovely bunnies though:D

Have you got a slightly clearer picture of the first rabbit? From the one you posted, the ears look too big for a Nethie, could be a cross though!

Second one is definately not a Dutch and not entirely sure about the third!

Assuming the first word in each case isnt the bunnies name (he he!) i would say the first isnt pure nethie as the ears/head are wrong shape, the second isnt a blue dutch as blue is kinda smokey grey and a true dutch has a full collar or white, so probably a cross breed with dutch, the third might be a REW nethie but i am not au fait with the minibreeds so someone else will know better!

sorry silver/blue and snowball are the rabbits names lol

the white bunny is a polish rabbit, I'm almost 100% sure..
I have a blue polish rabbit and one of his sisters was a white one who looked the same.

Back