• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Jo AKA Batmobile

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Mum:wave:

I iz be-in a gud gurl..sorrt ov:oops:
I wuz wiv 2 bunneh boyz butt I bit bowff ov dem an maid dem fite:oops: stoopid boyz
sew Arntee Jiwl did giv me a brake..she did say I woz knot gud:roll:

I az bin wiv a sing-gul boy for a wy-yell and I iz stilwa bit im butt knot az mutch az bee four
I fink it wil be funneh az u wil av a prwoblum tellin uz aparrt:lol:
ere iz me eatin

mbon.jpg

an ere iz me ansum boy bun...:love: iz naym iz Dylan

mbond.jpg

Arntee Jiwl seys ee iz an Isabella lop to..but awl I nose iz ee izent az pwetty az me, eevan if ee iz bigga

Ere wee r eatin

mbondd.jpg

Wee bowf lyke too eet lotz:D
Wee muz staye ere a bi lunga az I lykes to bit em stiwl
lotz ov luv Myrtle xxxxx
(edited to add "Auntie Jill" says..what a madam Myrtle is:lol:)

Last edited:
Oh but oh but oh but oh but... he is gorgeous. Poor boy with the bullying. You must be cursing my name sending you such a madam! Pllllllllllleaseeeeee tell me she's not the naughtiest one you've ever had - I am a little embarrassed! thank you so much though. i do appreciate it and am extremely relieved I didn't try my first ever bond with what is clearly a monster disguised as a cute fluffy bunny...
I will keep my fingers crossed she gets the message that this is her HUSBUN.
Jo x

Awww what a gorgeous matching couple - they are going to have LOADS of space if you just end up with two :)

Tell me about it. I think she knows that's the case, hence why she wouldn't bond with the pair! I might split the run somehow so I can have another pair... but all in good time. fingers crossed this works first. So gorgeous. :love:

I think these two will be ok but I wouldn't try to bond in another for a while..maybe a year or two!!

if you split your space you will need to screen off other area as I'd guess she will be a referred agression case too

I won't do anything hasty. Am practically holding my breath, not wanting to tempt fate in this case for a start. I wondered why I felt a little faint... :shock::lol:
Seriously, I never thought she'd be a reluctant wife - I thought most bunnies liked being in a pair! It's a shame when it's not an easy pairing. Is she biting any less? I am happy with two - in a happy pair. all I want is happy buns!

WELL DONE JILL!!!!!:D:D Fingers crossed that the bonding progresses smoothly. Calming vibes all round! :lol:

Back