• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm b-b-b-b-bonding...

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
I know it's fast but Lexie's behaviour has been really worrying me over the past few days so I felt it was better she had a new buddy sooner rather than later.

We're on phase 1. in the carrier and have been going for ten minutes so far, it isn't hate at first sight so fingers crossed. :?

Contestant number one is Fiver:

moto_0224.jpg
:wave:

Lol good luck. Jet and Stevie were very quiet but now they are in love - Only bonded them Sat and yesterday she groomed him :D

OH said Jet just had a fit whilst I was out - But Stevie wasn't bothered, he wasn't looking forward to grabbing a scared Stevie out of the pen :roll: Now they are both eating hay side by side :lol:

When I bonded Lexie with Mack he was her first ever partner and she was quite ratty wih him because her bunny etiquette wasn't up to scratch. In a similar situation I had a nightmare bonding Bobby with Pippa. When Pippa died Bobby bonded to Scout in just a few hours and I am hoping the same will be true here, as Lexie has now learnt how to co-habit with another rabbit she should just be happy of the company.

Fiver is just a ginormous softie anyway :love::love:.

Thanks Maria :wave:

On to stage 2, into a neutral indoor crate. They've shared a bowl of greens side by side....no mounting, chasing or anything much to be honest! :D

Back