• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was woken up at 5am this morning

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
To Honey and Wesley racing around the room at speed. First Wesley did it and Honey watched and then Honey did and Wesley watched. Do you think they were trying to get me up so I would get their breakfast. Bearing in mind I have to pick it from the garden I didn't really fancy going out at 5am. :shock: You should have seen the state of Wesley's crate. He'd skidded on the vetbed and bunched everything including water bowls and vetbed in the corner of the crate.

Anyone else's bunnies gone crazy since the weather has got cooler?

no just teddy is really cross, i gave her a treat the other day and she grunted as she took it off me, i was like sorry. :lol: sounds like your two had a right time of it this morning :lol:

Yes!!

Kevin and Perry were creating havoc this morning....scrabbling under my bed and running about like loons!

They also discovered how to get onto my bed for the first time....mind you they were awake about 6 so not quite as early as yours!:lol:

Yes!!!
Eric and Ernie appeared to be very alert this morning, running around and were very active.

Honey was very lively too - in fact she managed to jump up onthe window sill! She's never done that before!!

James moves his stuff around, pushes his litter tray around and moves his tunnel etc and Butters runs round binkying most of the night :roll::lol:

Then Robert (chinchilla) wakes up and starts leaping around too :lol:
Its like a zoo in my room :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe they were racing and timing each other to see who is the fastest?! :lol:

To Honey and Wesley racing around the room at speed. First Wesley did it and Honey watched and then Honey did and Wesley watched. Do you think they were trying to get me up so I would get their breakfast. Bearing in mind I have to pick it from the garden I didn't really fancy going out at 5am. :shock: You should have seen the state of Wesley's crate. He'd skidded on the vetbed and bunched everything including water bowls and vetbed in the corner of the crate.

Anyone else's bunnies gone crazy since the weather has got cooler?

Thats exactly what my two do to get me up! They take it in turns to run at high speeds making as much noise as possible.

Back