• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone got this carrier

I'm looking for a new carrier aswell, I want it to be nice and big for their journeys to the vet (our rabbit savvy vet is quite a while away).

I like the way that one can be secured into the car using a seatbelt!

thought it looked good too, plus it'll be alot easier to lift the bunnies out of as their wee rascals and tend to shy up to the very top of it.

It says it weighs 4kg :shock: i walk to my vet (its only 5 mins away) but i struggle with normal weight carriers plus 2 buns, so i dread to think how heavy that would be :shock:. Tis ok if you dont need to walk far with it though :)

Its a very cool carrier 8)

well i drive to my vets so only walk a 100yards into it. the pink one i have is excellent and very light just hard to get the buns out of. but yeah if you have to walk with as well as two buns inside it might be a bit heavy.

I've got that one. :) I wanted one with a top opening and all the other top-opening carriers I found had just a hole in the lid - I like this one because the top opens right up so you don't have to squeeze a wriggling bun out. People weren't too impressed with it when I asked for opinions but it was the closest one to my needs.

It is a little on the heavy side, although it doesn't feel like 4kg when you're holding it. Alfie and Bubbles ' combined weight is less than 3kg though, so that helps. :lol: They have plenty of room in there, but they usually both end up huddled in one corner anyway.

People have mentioned that the lid can be a bit fiddly to do up, but I've not had any problems with mine, although it was a pig to assemble. :roll: Oh, and don't make the mistake I did once - if you remove the food bowls from the front flap, a small Bubble-sized bunny can squeeze out through the hole when the flap is open. :oops::oops:

Matilda&Twinks has one of those and everyone comments on how cool it looks :D

The only comments I've had are along the lines of "Awwww, kittens" or "Are they guinea pigs?" :shock: But the whole front is clear, so you can see right in. :? :lol:

Looks really good....my fatties would be too heavy to both go in there though! :oops: they have to go in a crate or in separate carriers

The only comments I've had are along the lines of "Awwww, kittens" or "Are they guinea pigs?" :shock: But the whole front is clear, so you can see right in. :? :lol:

:lol::lol: awe hope they dont get a complex or have an identity crisis :lol:

Back