• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Diego - home as single house rabbit wanted - midlands

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
I have been beaten:( Despite my best efforts and lots of lost sleep I can not find another rabbit that Diego will get on with. Jane Dexter has also tried numerous times to bond him and failed. I thought I had cracked it once and he went to a new home, but then fought with the doe I thought I had bonded him with, and was returned.

So he needs a home with humans to bond with instead, free range with at least one room available at all times and preferably a garden to play in when his people are there.

He is a German Lop, approx 2 years old. He nipped a child who was interested in him (shows he is a sensible sort:lol:) so an adult home would be best.

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=15754

If you are interested and are located in the south or west midlands come and visit him during our open hours any Saturday from 1-3pm.

He is absolutely stunning :love: A big Lottie! :love:

We're no good for him though as he wouldnt be able to have access to the garden :cry:

Hope he finds a lovely home soon xXx

Back