• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Afternoon fun

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Given I've spent the last three days crying :roll: OH has taken the afternoon of work to take me out somewhere to cheer me up. Anyone wanna let me come and visit their bunnies this afternoon?! :D

Awww, thanks anyway!! Damn the geographical spread of this forum :|:lol:

Any ideas for what else I could do? That's free! And baring in mind I think it's gonna tip it down!!

thats a toughie!! Our buns are 2 far so thats no good because you are more than welcome to come play (or chase) them round the garden .... pop round maybe about 9/10pm when its time for them to go back inside would be perfect :roll::roll: haha :lol:

free things? erm I like going on walks with my OH and the dog... not very excited but is nice :D our gala bingo does a free thursday with free food and drink ;) so we quite like to go there hehe especially when we tell the women there we don't know how to play (as a joke lol) and they love all coming over and showing us hehe :lol::lol: its a way i can meet new people 2 i suppose lol

not sure about other free ideas lol what always takes alot of time and effort and defiantly requries 2ppl+ is rebuilding an NIC setup :shock::shock: no promises it will make you any happier tho! lol after the 4hrs of anger pain and annoyment ours gives me! lol

Back