• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Update

crackerz

Alpha Buck
Haven't posted for a while as I have been away on holiday so here is an update on my buns. :wave:

Catkin has been to the vets this morning for his dental checkup. The vet was really pleased as his front teeth are lining up nicely, fingers crossed that they start to grind each other down. He has been nibbling at hay and the other day managed some apple.

Photo-1074.jpg

Spot Catkin....

Daz has been neutered and has become a firm favourite with the OH. Caught them both watching the Apprentice final last night. :roll:

Photo-1085.jpg

Daz relaxing under the decking.

Doona and Humpy have been causing chaos in the garden. They have been 'trimming' all the plants back and last night managed to break in and eat all my sisters tomato plants!!!

Photo-1086.jpg

Honestly mum, I was just sniffing the herbs!!!

Photo-1087.jpg

Humps caught in the act of demolishing another plant.

Photo-1084.jpg

We is tired from eating all these plants.....:p

I thought tomato leaves were bad too.......but Doona is a bit of a dustbin and eats anything.:lol:

Whoo Hoo! Happy to see the photo of Daz looking so at home - and the good news about Catkin. Looks like they have plenty to keep them occupied at your house!:lol:

Back