• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow......../In for her spay.........U/D 12th June

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
...........My baby Fudge is going to need any spare vibes going as she is going in for her spay :cry:

Im a bag of nerves and i need to clean my room but cant, just need to be with her :oops:

I really hope she recovers well and quickly :) My poor baby :(

Last edited:
Thats Fudge at the vets :cry:
I feel so sick and weak :( Im so hungry but cant eat, this is such a horrible feeling and i want it to go away :cry:

Shes got a packed lunch with her and her teddy that i cuddled last night so it smells of me and home :oops: And she had her brekkie this morning and her wood roll again so i hope she wont be mad at me :(

Poor thing doesnt know whats going on, i hope shes ok :cry:

Aw it's a really nerve-racking time, but I'm sure she'll be fine...what time can you ring them for news?

Awwww, good luck Fudge and I hope the day goes quickly for your mummy so that she can ring the vets and get you home. xx

Good Luck Fudge! I know how you've worried about having this done for some time, but she will be fine! But I know how I was when Daisy was spayed, I couldn't function at all until I could make that call and hear she was OK. Try and find something you really have to concentrate on to help pass the time!

Good luck fudge

I know how you feel hun especially after what i went through when molly had her spay

OMG major heart racing, cant feel legs, im so dizzzzzy :shock::shock::(:(

Bf just phoned the bloody house phone and almost gave me a heart attack :cry: I feel so shaky now :evil:
He knows not to phone the house when a bunnies at the vets :?

I hope it goes well. It's a terribly nerve-racking time. Keep yourself busy finding her lots of tasty herbs and treats and arranging a quiet, comfy corner for her to recover in, indoors, if you haven't already :)

Back