• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maze Haven?

We've got it! Hector and Honey really like it but they prefer sitting on it to exploring in it (lazy buns!). Hector's a dwarf lop and its plenty big enough for him so i'd imagine it would be fine for dutches.

Honey hides in it too if shes cross about something - especially when she's been to the vets. Hector just thinks its the perfect height for snoozing on :D

Wow, it's great you think it's big enough for dutch buns! I'll probably order one for their birthday. :D

Highly recommended by all of our buns! Will be fine for Dutchies - you assemble it yourself anyway so can construct in a variety of ways :) Enjoy!

nooo, they are out of stock, boo hoo. I will be back in July though!

So exciting....

Emma

Oh no! I wanted to get it for their birthday. Bother! Still, it's brill that you all think it'll be big enough - hope you're right! It's just so expensive I had to check first. :)

Back