• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transporting Buns in the Car

Mad Bunster

Mama Doe
Does anyone know where the "safest" place is for the buns when you take them anywhere in the car - where do you put the carriers? On the seats, in the footwells, the boot? Do you strap them in with the seatbelts or are there any adaptors for the carriers to make sure they're secured in?

I'm tempted to say the seats are best as this is where humans would be sitting - but does anyone know? I had a bump last week with the bunnies in the car on the way to Kays for the weekend and its made me wonder just whats best for them.

They are ok by the way - Kay has been keeping a close eye on them for me!

i've only got two seats in my car so they always go in the passenger seat, but i put the seatbelt round them just incase.

Kerry,
I have some straps that secure your pet carriers in the car, I will show you them later:D
Hope you are ok:D

i put mine on the back seat.. i read online when i first got Alvin, the boot isnt a good place because of exhaust fumes :shock:

Back