• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why are rabbits so clever but stupid at the same time! Tried suggestion didn't work.

My little Alfie has been on an inhaler for nearly a month now and he has been doing really well. The last few days his breathing has got worse again. I've started to panic thinking 'OMG what else can we try now :cry:'

Well I figured it out now, the little ****** has been holding his breath as he hates his inhaler :roll:

So now I have no clue how to make him take his inhaler :?

Last edited:
The inhaler comes with two masks, he is using the bigger one. It fits nice round his little mouth its not too tight. He is fine with it on until you spray the inhaler.

I think he hates the power going up his nose maybe :?

Dont know if there the same mask as my son has for his but when he was little the spay use to frighten him so the doctor said spay it into the mask without him knowing as it stays in the chamer until u breath it worked dont no if it will help good luck

Dont know if there the same mask as my son has for his but when he was little the spay use to frighten him so the doctor said spay it into the mask without him knowing as it stays in the chamer until u breath it worked dont no if it will help good luck

Ooo that's an idea, will give that a try tonight :D

So tried spraying the inhaler into the chamber before putting over his mouth and he still held his breath :(

Managed to get some in but stressed him out quite a bit.

So I'm back to square one :?

Back