• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 rabbits were kept in this hutch!! U/D Pic of the buns

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
I went to collect two female rabbits the weekend because the owner was scared to get them out :shock: No wonder they started fighting kept in this hutch!! They had no toys, no hay and it was not the cleanest as you can imadgine. I told the lady that the hutch was WAY too small and told her basic rabbit care. Without hesistation she admitted to not knowing anything about rabbits and she just went for the "cute factor!!" The pet shop who sold her the hutch said it was fine for 2 rabbits :evil: Luckily that pet shop is no longer running!! So pleased I saved these two bun buns :cry:

hutch-1.jpg

Here they are:

Sky
skynstorm003-1.jpg

Storm
skynstorm005-1.jpg

skynstorm012-1.jpg

skynstorm011-1.jpg

Last edited:
it no longer suprises me now the amount of people who as told duff info by the pet shops and don't research into looking after the pet before they get it!

Glad you managed to save these 2 - any pics of them?

Glad you saved the two bunsters!
Have you any pictures?

The hutch is soooo tiny. :shock:

They're pretty :love::love:

I was handed a pair of NZW's living in a 4' hutch once, rather than clean it out the owners had just put a fresh layer of sawdust on top of the old droppings :evil:. They were less than 6 months, on their second home and an unneutered brother and sister. :(

They live with kayj now. :D

They're pretty :love::love:

I was handed a pair of NZW's living in a 4' hutch once, rather than clean it out the owners had just put a fresh layer of sawdust on top of the old droppings :evil:. They were less than 6 months, on their second home and an unneutered brother and sister. :(

They live with kayj now. :D

Someone had that very same experience with a pet sitting service locally!! When they returned from their holiday the hutch was sooo full of hay the bun couldn't get in there ??!! :shock:

Back