• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Skye and Gizmo U/D 10th June More piccies xx

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Ive been bonding my boys today and wondered if i can go to sleep or should i stay up with them?

They are in my bathroom with the door open into my room so can see them from my bed. They have been together since 6 tonight and havent had a fight, havent chased or humped and no nipping *touches wood* they have cuddled but no grooming as of yet and have been good so far.

Is it safe to go to sleep now and wake up a few times in the night?

Last edited:
They have been angels all night :D I set a few alarms to get up and check them and all they were doing was cuddling and were flopped out :love:

They are doing fine this morning, had their brekkie and now having a sleep together :D

Last time i tried to bond them they had a fight the second night, so if we get through tonight with no problems i will be hopeful:D

24 hours together

Well so far so good :D

Last time they were being bonded they had a fight at this time (24hours) and not a fight, chase or hump has happened yet so all is hopeful :D:D:D

theyve slept most of the day and are now awake eating their hay which has now been spread across there whole cage :roll: and theyve been doing happy flops all afternoon :love:

Lets hope the next 24hours are the same with some grooming :)

23:50pm

Isnt it great to see this.................
DSC00774.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

They cuddled for so long and i tried getting a pic of them without disturbing them and got a few but Gizmo moved after a while.
About 10 mins after these pics were taken Gizmo was being a bit gay and humped Skye :shock: Skye being completely against gays ran away and niped gizmo and had a fight :( I was there so managed to stop it and there are no war wounds so thats good and they are flopped out again :)

Them saying "it wasnt us, we pwomise" :love:
DSC00778.jpg

I had just hoovered my room were Fudge stays and the air was circulating so i think Gizmo managed to get a good wiff of Fudge and got a little excited at the thought of a female :oops: So now have my fresh air globe on with some soothing Eucalyptus oil in it to help hide the scent of Fudge :roll:

Hope it was a one off and it doesnt happen again so i will have to set a few alarms tonight to make sure they are fine! I will be up for a bit to keep an eye on them and if they fight again i will stay up tonight and watch tham just incase :roll:

This is hard work :lol:

ETA: Just have to post my georgous gizzy as Terminator Bunny :lol:
DSC00780.jpg

Last edited:
They are gorgeous together! That flop photo :love:
Good luck, hope it continues to go well :).

Delly still humps oggie sometimes and then vice verca. :lol:

They are gorgeous together! That flop photo :love:
Good luck, hope it continues to go well :).

Delly still humps oggie sometimes and then vice verca. :lol:

Skye has never humped anything in his life and HATES it when Gizmo does it. Gizmo on the other hand used to have a pig teddy that he....um.... used until his plums were snipped:lol:
Hes just a randy ickle bunny :oops:

No more fights as of yet *touches wood AGAIN* and plenty of bunny flops and skye has been grooming :love: So im hoping they wont fight again :)

Its been over 48 hours now and they had 1 fight last night and have been grooming (well skye grooms, gizmo doesnt:roll:) and they flop together and sit together :love: Its so sweet :love:

Although they are looking pretty bored just now as i had to throw away their toys and i have yet got new ones (cant get to any petshop until Thursday) So is there anything i could give them from home or asda/tesco?

They have a box and toilet roll tubes filled with hay but need more things :wave:

So happy for my boys :D

Back