• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wookie, especially for Mopsmum

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I told you he's AWFUL to get a photo of... :lol:

7june2009396.jpg

7june2009401.jpg

7june2009409.jpg

7june2009417.jpg

Here's Nibbles :)
7june2009414.jpg

7june2009403.jpg

And a Video :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlT47SfGn0U

Last edited:
I love my Mr. Wookington. He's such a crazy lump of a bunny :lol: Took him 3 attempts to get on the sofa earlier, and the 2nd one has a run up too!!

:love::love::love:
have you just given him a brush, i'm sure he was a lot messier than that here. wheres the hay he always has stuck in his fur:lol:
sorry but i cant help but laugh at nibbles in that last pick. she looks really surprised:lol: but georgeous :love:

:love::love::love:
have you just given him a brush, i'm sure he was a lot messier than that here. wheres the hay he always has stuck in his fur:lol:
sorry but i cant help but laugh at nibbles in that last pick. she looks really surprised:lol: but georgeous :love:

I'll be honest, I've not brushed him for a couple of weeks :lol: He was really messy when we first got him, but he's got a bit tidier :) He's grown though, nice and big (2.2kg at the vets the other week ;))
Nibbles always looks like that. She's been looking awful these last few weeks. She's had by far the worst moult ever. She looked so scraggly and skinny. We took her to the vets she was so bad!! Thankfully she's got her fluff back now :)

Ok,

wuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzlee and......

OMG, niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibles! :love::love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have GORGEOUS bunnies!!!!! :love:

Back